Monica Vincent is a self-taught 3D and digital artist. Constantly inspired by her hometown, and the UKs Southern art capital, Brighton. A mother of two young girls, Monica uses whatever free time she can spare sketching, photographing or manipulating her works using three-dimensional digital mapping & layering techniques. Vincent also considers herself the countrys greatest barista!
Far more modest as an artist, her non-coffee-based creations are finished digitally, but begin life on her much-thumbed sketchbook & within her extensive back catalogue of her own photography. Drawing passion and muse from a wide range of artistry, she feels equally at home adoring the works of the great masters as she does savouring the work of the greatest traditional tattooists of our time. Nearly all holidays are to take in international tattoo conventions & art shows across the UK & Europe.
I try to let my artwork speak for itself, but I love crazy patterns, ink culture and paintings that are older than the houses they hang in! If Im not designing tattoo flash, Im making my own comic book designs in my spare time. Or at least what is left of it!. Vincent began exhibiting nationally in 2017 following success as a local artist on the south coast. Her artistic licence has its own recognisable flavour which is based around mixing the iconic with the surreal. Although digital layering is nothing new in the art industry, I like to think that my take on such themes that Im currently experimenting with will at least encourage a smile rather than to impress a serious critic.
Once set, you can manage your preferences at any time by using the cookie settings button.
These are the cookies that are required for our website to work properly, usually for things such as logging in. These cookies are always enabled but do not collect any personal data. You can disable all cookies in your browser but this website may not perform correctly.
1) cookie-gdpr-settings - used to remember your cookie settings on this device.
2) wordpress_logged_in_xxx - This cookie is used to indicate when you’re logged in, and what account you are logged in to.
3) wordpress_test_cookie - This cookie tests whether cookies can be set in your browser.
4) wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1 - This cookie is used to customise your view of the website depending on your settings.
5) PHPSESSID - As you browse through the pages on this site, the session cookie tells the website that you are the same person requesting the web pages and not a new visitor to each page.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to identify error pages and the most or least common pages. This allows us to know the best content to send to our visitors. All information these cookies collect is anonymous. You can turn these off at any time.
1) _ga - Used to distinguish users.
2) _gid - Used to distinguish users.
3) _gat - Used to throttle request rate.
4) gadwp_wg_default_dimension - uses a fraction of the data that is collected by Google Analytics cookies and is used by system administrators.
5) gadwp_wg_default_dimension, gadwp_wg_default_metric & gadwp_wg_default_swmetric - uses a fraction of the data that is collected by Google Analytics cookies and is used by system administrators.
These cookies may be set by third parties and advertisers. They use the cookies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant content or adverts on this site or other sites. They do not usually collect personal data automatically but may uniquely identify your browser and device. You can turn these off at any time.